TERMS OF SERVICE
# Terms of Service Revoo
These terms of service (“ Terms ”) apply to any user (“ User ” or “ You ”) using the current and future versions of the video communication service (“ Revoo ”) owned and provided by Revoo Inc. (the “ Company ”, “ We ” or “ Us ”). PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THESE TERMS BEFORE USING OUR SERVICE. TERMS APPLY TO ALL USERS WHO USE THE SERVICE AS REGISTERED OR NON-REGISTERED . BY ACCESSING AND USING Revoo, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS SET FORTH HEREIN, THE AMENDED TERMS PURSUANT TO THE TERMS, AND THE USER GUIDELINES ESTABLISHED PERSUANT TO THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE YOUR USE OF Revoo.
The Supplementary Terms, which can be found at the end of the Terms , may apply in addition to the Terms respectively to Users having residence in certain countries.
CHAPTER 1. General Provisions
The purpose of these Terms is to set forth the respective rights, obligations and responsibilities of the Company and You with regard to Your use of Revoo on Your personal computer or mobile device (collectively, “ Device ”), either by downloading the service application (the “ Revoo App ”) from Google Play Store or Apple App Store (“ Application Store(s) ”) or by accessing the service website (“ Revoo Web ”) provided by the Company. Please note that these Terms govern the legal relationship between You and the Company, and that Your relationship with the Application Stores are subject to the respective terms and conditions of the Application Stores.
- Changes to these Terms
The Company reserves the right to modify these Terms from time to time as it deems necessary, to the extent that such modification does not violate relevant laws and regulations. In the event the Company changes the contents of these Terms, the Company will notify the Users the details of, reasons for and effective date of the change at least seven (7) days prior to the effective date of such change; provided, however, if the change of the contents of these Terms is unfavorable to the Users, the Company will notify the Users at least thirty (30) days prior to the effective date of such unfavorable change. Your continued use of Revoo after the effective date of a change to these Terms will constitute Your acceptance of the change. If a refund with regard to such a change is required by applicable law, You will be entitled to the refund accordingly. However, changes that benefit Users or changes due to legal reasons may become effective immediately.
- Additional Terms
Any matters that are not stipulated in these Terms shall be governed by the relevant laws and regulations, the Company’s Terms of Service of individual services, and the operation policies and rules set forth by the Company.
- Notification and Communication to Users
- When the Company contacts the Users in relation to Revoo, it will do so by posting on an appropriate space on the Company’s website or applications, by using the information supplied by the Users, or by any other method that the Company reasonably believes to be appropriate.
- If there is any change to the information that a User entered when registering for service membership, the User must modify such information or notify the Company of the same, and the Company shall not be liable for any disadvantages or issues resulting from the User’s failure to do so.
CHAPTER 2. Ownership and Relevant Licenses Regarding Revoo
- Ownership of Revoo Contents
- The Company Assets and the selection and arrangement of Revoo contents are protected by copyright laws and other relevant laws, including international intellectual property laws and treaties. The Company Assets include trade secrets and exclusive information that are confidential and proprietary to the Company, and You agree to take all necessary actions to respect and protect the confidentiality of such trade secrets and exclusive information.
- Any new releases, modifications, and enhancements to the Company Assets and the selection and arrangement of Revoo contents belong solely to the Company and (if applicable) its licensors. There is no implied license, right, or interest granted to You with regard to the provision of the Company Assets, and the Company hereby expressly reserves all rights in the Company Assets, and any contents thereof, which are not expressly granted to You hereunder.
- Scope of License Regarding Revoo
- The Company grants You a personal, limited, non-commercial, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-assignable, revocable license to download, install, and use a copy of the Revoo App, in object code format, only on Your Device for the sole purpose of personally using Revoo. You only obtain a license to use the object code version of the Revoo App, and You do not have any right whatsoever in the original source code of the Revoo App. You may only use the Company Assets for the sole purpose of personal use of Revoo.
- If You use the Company Assets in a manner that exceeds the scope of the license granted to You under these Terms, the Company may revoke or cancel the license it has granted to You at any time. The Company will notify You without delay of the reason for revocation/cancellation of the license, except in the event that notification is not permitted under law (e.g., if it violates a statute or a regulatory authority’s order, or results in an obstruction to a regulatory investigation) or the Company reasonably determines that notification may result in damage to the Users, third parties, or the Company (e.g., if it impairs the security of Revoo).
- Scope of License Regarding Your Information
- Content License
In the event You upload or otherwise provide video, audio (e.g., music or other sounds), pictures, photos, text (e.g. dialogues, comments and scripts), branding (e.g., brand name, trademark, service mark or logo), interactive features, software, metrics and other type of materials (collectively, “ Content ”) on Revoo (Please note that license for your Revoo Live Content (as defined below) will be governed by Article 5 (a), Chapter 6 of the Terms [Link] ), You hereby grant the Company and its affiliates a non-exclusive, unlimited, royalty-free, worldwide, sub-licensable and transferable license regarding such Content. The Company and/or its affiliates may use, host, store, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, or otherwise use or create derivative works in connection with Your Content in accordance with the above license. Accordingly, You agree that (except for your Revoo Live Content) any Content you provide may be viewed by other registered Users of Revoo. You can delete Content individually or all at once by deleting your account. In addition, so that the Company can prevent the unauthorized use of your Content outside of Revoo, You authorize the Company to act on your behalf with respect to infringing uses of your Content taken from Revoo by other Users or third parties. The Company and its affiliates’ license to your Content is subject to your rights under applicable law (e.g., laws regarding personal data protection to the extent any Content contains personal information as defined by those laws) and is for the limited purpose of operating, developing, providing, and improving Revoo and researching and developing new services of the Company.
- You only obtain a limited license to use the object code version of the Revoo App.
- You shall not use the Company Assets for any commercial purposes.
- You shall not copy, modify, adapt, translate into any language, resourceribute, or create derivative works based on the Company Assets.
- You shall not sublicense, sublease, lease, lend, assign, sell, license, resourceribute, rent, export, re-export, or grant other rights in the Company Assets to any third party, and any attempt by You to take such action shall be void.
- You shall not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or attempt to reconstruct, identify, or discover any source code, underlying ideas, underlying User interface techniques, or algorithms of the Company Assets, in particular Revoo and the Revoo App, by any means whatsoever.
- Acts that undermine, or are likely to undermine, public order or moral customs;
- Infringement of intellectual property rights (e.g., copyrights, trademarks, patents, design rights, etc.), moral rights, proprietary rights, rights of reputation, privacy rights, any other statutory or contractual rights, if applicable, of the Company and/or third parties;
- Transmission or posting of excessively violent expressions, explicit sexual expressions, discriminatory expressions concerning race, nationality, belief, gender, social status, etc., expressions that entice or promote suicide, self-harm, drug abuse, and other expressions that contain anti-social content and are offensive to others;
- Impersonation of the Company and/or third party, or intentionally disseminating false information
- Account hacking, theft of name, fraudulent use of credit cards or other inappropriate acts relating to purchase or payment;
- Sending the same or similar photos, voice and/or text messages, etc. to an unspecified number of Users, indiscriminately adding other Users as friends, and other acts that the Company has determined as spam;
- Acts for the purpose of sales, propaganda, advertising, solicitation, or other profit-making (excluding those permitted by the Company), sexual or obscene acts, soliciting or enticing prostitution, slandering, defaming, harassing or insulting other Users, or using Revoo for any purpose other than those prescribed herein;
- Providing benefits to, sympathizing with or supporting criminal organizations and/or anti-social groups that engage in terrorism, violence, drugs, human trafficking, etc.;
- Using Revoo for purposes of financial crimes;
- Encouraging other Users to participate in religious activities or join religious organizations;
- Acts that interfere with the server and network system of Revoo, acts of illegally manipulating Revoo by using BOT, cheating tools, or other technical means, acts of intentionally using Revoo’s system failures, acts of making unfair inquiries or requests to the Company (e.g., excessively repeating the same inquiry), or other acts that obstruct or hinder the Company’s operation of or other Users’ use of Revoo;
- Generating data through recording, screen capturing, photographing, etc., in the course of using Revoo, or leaking such generated data to a third party or resourceributing it through a third party;
- Allowing others to access Revoo with Your account by sharing Your password or lending Your account to others or accessing Revoo with another person’s account;
- Using Revoo for purposes other than its intended use; or
- Aiding or encouraging any of the acts falling under any of the acts stated above except for i. through ii. above.
- You shall not alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is affiliated with the Company and/or the Company Assets.
- You shall not use the Company Assets or falsely imply that You are affiliated with the Company and/or the Company Assets for any commercial purpose.
- You shall not use or access any of Revoo by any means other than through the interface provided by Revoo.
- You shall not exchange the right to use Revoo for cash, property or other economic benefits other than as permitted by the Company.
- You shall not commit or engage in any acts that are in violation of these Terms, Community Guidelines, etc.
- Prevention of Unauthorized Use
The Company reserves the right to exercise whatever lawful means it deems necessary to prevent unauthorized and/or illegal use of Revoo, including, but not limited to, technological barriers, IP mapping, and directly contacting Your wireless (cellular) carrier.
- Protection of Personal Information
Any comments, suggestions, or feedback relating to Revoo and/or the Revoo App (“ Feedback ”) submitted by You to the Company shall become the property of the Company. The Company will have exclusive ownership of all rights to the Feedback. The Company will be entitled to use the Feedback for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever, without any compensation to You or any other person, and will not be required to treat any Feedback as confidential. You agree that You do not acquire any right in or to Revoo and/or the Revoo App (or any changes, modifications or corrections thereto) by virtue of any Feedback. You acknowledge that the Company will not be responsible for whatever Feedback that You submit, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
You are not allowed to assign any rights or obligations hereunder as your account is strictly personal to You. The Company is allowed, in accordance with procedures set forth in relevant laws and regulations, to assign any rights or obligations hereunder or regarding the Company Assets to any third party.
CHAPTER 5. Use of Services
- Content of Service
- General Provisions